What are your fees?
$185 for a 45-minute individual therapy session
$245 for a 60-minute individual therapy session
$285 for a 75-minute couples counseling session
$340 for 90-minute couples counseling session
Payment is due at the time of service, and I accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
I offer sliding scale fees to a limited number of clients who can’t afford my normal fees.
Do you accept insurance?
I don’t accept insurance directly. You may be able to obtain “out-of-network” reimbursement from your health insurance provider. Check your provider’s policies by asking them these questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the out-of-network coverage amount per individual 45-minute therapy session (CPT 90834)? Per individual 60-minute therapy session (CPT 90837)? Per family therapy session (CPT 90847)?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What paperwork do you require?
I can provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance provider.